Lansweeper Crack 188.8.131.52 Full Version
Lansweeper Crack 184.108.40.206 key features include network discovery, software and hardware inventory, license compliance tracking, and custom reporting. Its agentless scanning technology ensures that it can efficiently discover and catalog devices, regardless of their location or operating system. This enables IT professionals to have a real-time view of their network, thus streamlining troubleshooting and decision-making.
One of Lansweeper’s standout capabilities is its automated software inventory tracking. It not only keeps tabs on the software installed on every device but also helps manage software licenses to avoid compliance issues and potential fines. Customizable reports allow organizations to tailor their monitoring and reporting to meet their unique needs, enhancing transparency and accountability.
Lansweeper’s user-friendly interface and intuitive dashboards make it accessible to IT professionals of all levels. Moreover, its compatibility with various third-party integrations further extends its functionality, enabling seamless collaboration with other tools.
In a world where the efficiency and security of your IT assets can make or break your business, Lansweeper stands out as an invaluable solution for comprehensive asset management. Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, Lansweeper can help you take control of your IT assets, streamline operations, and make data-driven decisions that drive success.
Top Key Features:
- Network Discovery and Inventory:
- Lansweeper automatically scans and inventories all devices on your network, including computers, servers, switches, printers, and more.
- Software Inventory:
- It provides detailed information about installed software, including version numbers and license details, helping with software compliance and optimization.
- Hardware Inventory:
- Detailed hardware information is collected, such as CPU, RAM, hard drive, and more, assisting in hardware asset management.
- Asset Tracking:
- It enables you to track assets throughout their lifecycle, helping you manage warranties, maintenance, and replacements.
- Custom Reporting:
- Lansweeper offers a flexible reporting system, allowing you to create custom reports and dashboards tailored to your specific needs.
- Alerts and Notifications:
- You can set up alerts and notifications for various events, such as software changes, hardware failures, or low disk space.
- Software Deployment:
- Lansweeper supports software deployment and updates, simplifying the distribution of software and patches across your network.
- Active Directory Integration:
- It can integrate with Active Directory to pull in user and group information, making it easier to manage user access and permissions.
- Compliance and Auditing:
- Lansweeper helps you ensure compliance with software licensing and security policies through audits and compliance checks.
- Remote Control:
- It provides a remote control feature, allowing IT administrators to access and troubleshoot devices remotely.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, or 2012.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 (for the Lansweeper web console).
- A 64-bit processor.
- 2.4 GHz quad-core CPU or higher.
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended for larger networks).
- 40 GB of free hard drive space for program files and database.
- SSD storage is recommended for optimal performance.
- Network card: Gigabit Ethernet or higher.
- Lansweeper uses a SQL Server database for storing its data. You should have a separate SQL Server instance or use an existing one. Supported versions of SQL Server may vary, so check the official documentation for compatibility.
- For the Lansweeper web console, you’ll need a modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
How to install?
- System Requirements:
- Check the system requirements for Lansweeper on their official website. Ensure that your server or computer meets these requirements in terms of hardware, operating system, and software.
- Obtain a valid license for Lansweeper. You can usually purchase a license from their official website.
- Download Installer:
- Go to the Lansweeper website and download the latest version of the software installer. They may offer a free trial version.
- Installation Steps:a. Run the Installer:
- Double-click on the downloaded installer to run it.
b. Choose Installation Type:
- You’ll typically have the option to install Lansweeper as the Full or Web Console version. The Full version installs both the Lansweeper service and the web console on the same machine, while the Web Console version allows you to install the web console separately. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
c. License Agreement:
- Accept the license agreement.
d. Select Destination Folder:
- Choose the directory where you want Lansweeper to be installed. The default directory is usually fine.
e. Database Setup:
- Lansweeper requires a database to store its data. You can choose to use an embedded database or an external database like Microsoft SQL Server. Follow the prompts to set up the database connection.
f. Web Console Configuration:
- If you’re installing the Web Console version, you’ll need to configure the web server settings, including the port and security settings.
g. Service Credentials:
- Specify the credentials for the Lansweeper service. It’s important to set up an account with sufficient permissions to access network devices and scan information.
h. Web Console Credentials:
- If you’re installing the Web Console, set up credentials for accessing the web interface.
i. Installation Summary:
- Review the installation summary to ensure everything is configured correctly.